Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled mushrooms with avocado and parsley dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g lemon juice
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 fresh portobello mushrooms or field mushrooms (large), brushed clean and stalks removed
Avocado and parsley dressing
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 15 g red wine vinegar
- 30 g fresh flat-leaf parsley (approx. 1 bunch), leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 avocado (approx. 140 g), ripe but firm, flesh cut into cubes (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1950.9 kJ / 464.5 kcal
- 4.6 g
- 0.9 g
- 48.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 4.2 g
- 596.9 mg