Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brussels sprouts with lime crumb
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 pieces lime zest, no white pith (approx.1 cm x 3 cm strips)
- 30 - 40 g bread (approx.1 slice), frozen and cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 50 g pancetta, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp avocado oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp balsamic glaze, to taste
- 1 tbsp water
- 200 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1069.2 kJ / 255.6 kcal
- 9.2 g
- 18.2 g
- 17.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.3 g
- 5.1 g
- 341 mg
Steamed fish fillets in a creamy leek sauce
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Steamed fish with green mash
Cauliflower rice pilaf with sweet potato
Steamed scallops with cauliflower and truffle purée
Mixed mushroom pâté
1h 25 min
Zesty avocado with crab
Ruby kingfish with citrus yoghurt dressing
Asparagus and pipis (clams) risotto
Cauliflower "fried" rice
White fish and lemon risotto
Fish balls with yoghurt sauce
1h 50 min