Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Homemade cheese slices
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 150 g Gruyère cheese, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g beer (see Tips)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 2 - 3 drops Tabasco® sauce
- 60 g plain flour
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- per 1 portion
- 564 kJ / 134.3 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 3.1 g
- 9.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.2 g
- 0.2 g
- 255.9 mg