Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 42 oz water, divided
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided (see Tip) (optional)
- 32 oz russet potatoes, divided, cut into pieces (2 in. wide)
- 10 oz beef broth
- 4 whole large eggs, rinsed (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 dill pickle, diced small
- 10 - 15 fresh chives, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- paprika, to garnish, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 775.2 kJ / 185.3 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 31.7 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 4.4 g
- 387.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Turkey Taco Bowl