Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm capsicum and tomato salad with olives
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 yellow capsicums, flesh pierced
- 1 red capsicum, flesh pierced
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil (see Tips)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 100 g olives, drained (see Tips)
- 20 g sherry vinegar (see Tips)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 230 g jarred marinated artichoke hearts, drained (approx. 100 g after draining)
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- fresh basil leaves only, for garnishing
- shaved Parmesan cheese, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 710.7 kJ / 169.2 kcal
- 5.4 g
- 8 g
- 11.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.1 g
- 5.8 g
- 772.6 mg