Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled cabbage with blue cheese dressing and bacon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Blue cheese dressing
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 pickled cucumbers, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 60 - 80 g blue cheese, plus extra to serve
- 20 g lemon juice
- 90 g sour cream
- 150 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
Grilled cabbage and bacon
- ½ white cabbage (approx. 850 g), outer leaves removed, stalk and inner core intact, cut into 4 wedges or quarters (see Tips)
- olive oil, for brushing
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 100 g rindless bacon rashers
- per 4 portions
- 10824.2 kJ / 2577.2 kcal
- 57.8 g
- 48.5 g
- 237.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 67 g
- 25.1 g
- 7348.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Silky sweet potato mash
Aussie potato salad
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Smashed roasted potatoes with rosemary salt
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)