Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 80 g rice wine vinegar
- 70 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 10 g sesame oil
- 110 g shiro (white) miso paste
- 150 g purple cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 150 g green cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- per 1 portion
- 307.5 kJ / 73.2 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 5.7 g
- 3.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.6 g
- 3.1 g
- 240.9 mg
Seeded sheet crackers (Toddlers and beyond)
Rosemary and sea salt crackers
Lemon and caper aioli
Asparagus and broad bean salad
Asian cucumber salad
Citrus quinoa salad with miso ginger dressing
White bean dip with chimichurri
Tandoori portobellos with creamy coconut raita
Kale, sprouts and red cabbage salad