Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black rice bowl with chicken and mushroom (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g sesame oil, plus an extra 4 tsp to serve
- 20 g maple syrup
- 30 g tamari
- 20 g shiro (white) miso paste
- 400 g fresh mixed mushrooms (shitake, Swiss brown, Shimeji)
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into halves
- 220 g black rice or brown rice (see Tips)
- 1000 g water
- olive oil spray
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2336 kJ / 556.2 kcal
- 39.3 g
- 45 g
- 26.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.9 g
- 7.6 g
- 707.6 mg
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Hoisin pork bowl
Coconut poached chicken salad
Turkey taco salad bowl
Miso chicken noodle soup (gut health)
Turkey rissoles and kale slaw
Cashew basil spelt pasta (gut health)
John Dory with cauliflower couscous and corn purée
Moroccan lamb burgers with harissa yoghurt dressing