Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g cavolo nero, whole leaves, stalks removed and reserved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 35 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 200 g preserved red peppers, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 sea bass fillets (approx. 90 g each)
- per 1 portion
- 1960 kJ / 471 kcal
- 29 g
- 20 g
- 29 g
Prawn and Chorizo Paella
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Lamb Tagine with Apricots and Honey
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Tomato and Haddock Rice
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs