Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g cavolo nero, whole leaves, stalks removed and reserved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 35 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 200 g preserved red peppers, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 sea bass fillets (approx. 90 g each)
- per 1 portion
- 1960 kJ / 471 kcal
- 29 g
- 20 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 1225 mg
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Lamb Tagine with Apricots and Honey
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Swiss Chard, Chickpea and Tamarind Stew
Sea Bass with Raisins and Pine Nuts
Tuna Nicoise with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Honey
Kingclip with Chakalaka Vegetables and Dill Butter
Steamed Plaice with Tomato Sauce