Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g cavolo nero, whole leaves, stalks removed and reserved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 35 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 200 g preserved red peppers, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 sea bass fillets (approx. 90 g each)
- per 1 portion
- 1960 kJ / 471 kcal
- 29 g
- 20 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 1225 mg
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Puy Lentil and Sausage Casserole
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Trapanese Couscous with Fish, Tomatoes and Almonds - Couscous alla trapanese con pesce, pomodori e mandorle
Sea Bass with Raisins and Pine Nuts
Sea Bass with Castelluccio Lentils - Spigola con lenticchie di Castelluccio
Steamed Sea Bass with Watercress Orange Couscous
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice