Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 4 oz dried figs
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no pith
- 7 oz sugar, divided
- 5 oz honey
oz whole almonds, skin-on, unsalted
or 5 oz blanched almonds, unsalted
- 3 oz hazelnuts, roasted, unsalted
- 3 oz pistachios, roasted, unsalted
- 2 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- confectioners sugar, to dust
- per 1 portion
- 1343 kJ / 321 kcal
- 6 g
- 44 g
- 16 g
- 5 g
Easy Amaretto Fudge
Morello Cherry Brownies
Orange Liqueur Zabaglione
Rhubarb and Orange Blossom Jam
Persian Carrot and Coconut Cake
Sourdough Starter Discard Scones
Spiced Apple Cider