Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus and Mango Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt, plus ½ tsp
- 800 g asparagus, lower stems peeled
- 1 fresh chilli, halved, deseeded
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 30 g sunflower oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar
- 20 g lime juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g ripe mangoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g curly endive, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
g smoked goose breast, skin on, sliced (5 mm)
or 160 g smoked turkey breast, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1332 kJ / 318 kcal
- 16 g
- 21 g
- 17 g
- 5.6 g
Red Cabbage Salad with Figs and Gorgonzola
Broccoli and stilton soup
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Meatballs with White Wine Mushroom Sauce
Cod with citrus butter
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
Creamed Lettuce Soup, Broccoli with Black Olive Sauce
Fire and Ice Coleslaw
Steamed Poussins and Fruity Quinoa