Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus 2 oz juice
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz capers, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cans tuna, packed in water, drained (5 oz cans)
- 45 oz water
- 1 heaping tsp salt
- 12 oz fusilli pasta, dried
- 1 lemon, quartered, to serve, plus extra to zest, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2510 kJ / 600 kcal
- 29 g
- 67 g
- 24 g
- 30 mg
- 5 g