Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
5-Second Rainbow Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 7 oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces (approx. 1 ¼ in.)
- 7 oz broccoli, cut into florets, plus stems sliced into pieces (approx. ¼ in.)
- 5 ½ oz dessert apples, stems removed, quartered
- 1 oz sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1 oz olive oil
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- per 1 portion
- 481 kJ / 115 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 9.8 g
- 7.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto