Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz dried bread cubes
- 8 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 6 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ½ oz fresh parsley leaves
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 5 fresh sage leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 22 oz chicken stock, low sodium, divided
- 1 large egg
- per 1 portion
- 937 kJ / 224 kcal
- 5 g
- 22 g
- 13 g
- 2 g
Homemade Pie Crust
Thanksgiving Stuffing Meatloaf
Green Bean Gremolata
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Macaroni and Cheese
Acorn Squash Gratin
1h 55 min
Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
Focaccia with Sea Salt Flakes