Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz dried bread cubes
- 8 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 6 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ½ oz fresh parsley leaves
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 5 fresh sage leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 22 oz chicken stock, low sodium, divided
- 1 large egg
- per 1 portion
- 937 kJ / 224 kcal
- 5 g
- 22 g
- 13 g
- 2 g
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
Chimichurri Pork Tenderloin with Warm Rice Salad
Apple Cranberry Chutney
Biscuits and Gravy
Thanksgiving Stuffing Meatloaf