Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallot, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes, to taste
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, julienned
- 4 canned anchovies, in oil
- 4 oz dry white wine
- 40 oz water
- 12 oz dried spaghetti pasta
- 2 oz grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra, shaved, to garnish
- fresh basil leaves, julienned, to garnish
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1544 kJ / 369 kcal
- 13 g
- 51 g
- 11 g
- 10 mg
- 4 g