Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Penne
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 12 oz penne pasta, dried
- 8 oz cooked turkey meat, cubed or pulled
- 8 oz asparagus, cut in pieces (1 in.), woody ends removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- ½ oz fresh parsley (leaves only)
- 2 oz olive oil
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz baby arugula
- lemon zest, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2732 kJ / 653 kcal
- 33 g
- 70 g
- 26 g
- 6 g
Maple and Mustard Salmon
Shrimp and Vodka Penne Pasta
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Spanish Tortilla - Tortilla Española
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Salmon and Lemon Rice Salad
Chicken and Quinoa Salad
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce
Red Pepper Spanish "Tortilla" with Olive Tapenade