Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz cilantro (approx. 25 sprigs)
- 8 oz rice noodles (Pad Thai style)
- hot water, to cover and soak noodles
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 4 oz onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 13 oz coconut milk (approx. 1 can)
- 4 oz water
- 4 oz Thai red curry paste
- ½ oz soy sauce
- 2 tsp coconut sugar, optional
- 4 oz red bell peppers, sliced (¼ in.) then halved
- 4 oz yellow bell peppers, sliced (¼ in.) then halved
- 4 oz snow peas, halved lengthways
oz lime juice
or ½ oz rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 4048 kJ / 968 kcal
- 25 g
- 130.3 g
- 38.5 g