Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seared steak and rocket salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g brown onion, cut into halves, then cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 200 g beef rump steak, cut into strips (4-5 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 40 g caper berries, drained and cut into halves (optional)
- 120 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 70 g rocket
- 1 avocado (ripe), flesh only, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 30 g walnuts
- 20 g lime juice
- 10 g honey
- ¾ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 2 portions
- 5056 kJ / 1203.8 kcal
- 52.9 g
- 16 g
- 101.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.6 g
- 13.9 g
- 2288 mg
Sunday lamb roast
San choy bau
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Chinese pork with vegetables
Black rice bowl with chicken and mushroom (gut health)
Korean barbecue pork with rice salad
Lamb cutlets with pumpkin and pistachio salad
Korean barbecue pork with rice salad (MEATER+®)