Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 25 oz water
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 - 6 oz buffalo mozzarella, sliced in half moons (¼ in)
- 5 - 8 fresh basil leaves, hand torn
- balsamic glaze, to drizzle
- per 1 portion
- 628 kJ / 150 kcal
- 12 g
- 2 g
- 10 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Plain Yogurt in Varoma
Almond Butter and Jam Overnight Oats
Peanut Butter Waffles with Jammy Maple Syrup