Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spelt Risotto with Beets and Goat Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz baby beets, trimmed, quartered
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus 0.5 oz to chop
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra, to season, to taste
- ground black pepper, to season, to taste
- 4 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 9 oz spelt grains
- 3 ½ oz dry white wine
- 18 oz vegetable stock
- 3 oz chopped walnuts (optional)
oz baby arugula
or 2 oz beet greens
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 5 oz goat cheese, divided
- fresh dill fronds, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2648 kJ / 633 kcal
- 21 g
- 63 g
- 36 g
- Saturated fat
- 11 g
- 12 g
- 1305 mg
Ropa Vieja Cubana (Cuban Shredded Beef)
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Hummus (TM5/TM6 Metric)
1h 30 min
Paleo Banana Blueberry Loaf
White Bean Quinoa Risotto with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Kabocha Sage Risotto
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho