Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 6 florets)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz lacinato kale, cut into 2 in. pieces, stems removed (approx. 1 bunch)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 16 oz Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to garnish
- ½ oz fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 4 oz black lentils
- 24 oz water
- 3 oz feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 4590 kJ / 1097 kcal
- 38 g
- 78 g
- 77 g
- 26 g