Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shredded Jerk Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 32 oz boneless, skinless chicken thighs, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp allspice berries
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 habanero chili, stem and seeds removed
- 1 lime, peel only, no pith
- 1 orange, peel only, no pith
- ½ oz ginger, peeled
- 1 oz fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 4 green onions, trimmed, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 1121 kJ / 268 kcal
- 40 g
- 8 g
- 8 g
- 1 g
Chicken Garam Masala
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
BBQ Pulled Chicken
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Shredded Chicken in Tomato Sauce (Tinga de Pollo)
Tex-Mex Tortillas with Shredded Pork and Black Beans
Ginger Pork Lettuce Cups with Strawberry Chutney