Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz onion quartered (approx. ½ onion)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 24 oz butternut squash, stem removed, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 sm. squash) (see Tip)
- 12 oz green apples, quartered (approx. 2 med. apples)
- 2 oz carrots, cut into 2 in. pieces (approx. 1 carrot)
- 2 oz celery, cut into 2 in. pieces (approx. 1 stalk)
- 24 oz water
heaping tbsp vegetable stock paste
or 2 vegetable stock cubes
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream (optional)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 548 kJ / 131 kcal
- 2 g
- 19 g
- 7 g
- 3 g