Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 - 32 oz Chilean sea bass fillet
- ½ oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon), plus extra to serve
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, to taste
- 12 oz carrots, peeled, cut into sticks
- 4 oz unsalted butter, divided
- 3 oz white miso paste
- 28 oz water
- 18 oz red new potatoes or baby gold, peeled and quartered
oz fresh green beans, trimmed
or 20 oz zucchini, ends trimmed, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- fresh chives, finely chopped, to garnish
- freshly ground rainbow peppercorns, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2469 kJ / 590 kcal
- 44 g
- 40 g
- 29 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)