Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 - 32 oz Chilean sea bass fillet
- ½ oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon), plus extra to serve
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, to taste
- 12 oz carrots, peeled, cut into sticks
- 4 oz unsalted butter, divided
- 3 oz white miso paste
- 28 oz water
- 18 oz red new potatoes or baby gold, peeled and quartered
oz fresh green beans, trimmed
or 20 oz zucchini, ends trimmed, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- fresh chives, finely chopped, to garnish
- freshly ground rainbow peppercorns, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2469 kJ / 590 kcal
- 44 g
- 40 g
- 29 g
- 8 g
Grilled Korean Short Ribs with Apples
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Steamed Cod Over Greens
Clams in White Wine with Cilantro
Steamed Eggplant and Ricotta Lasagna
Macadamia Halibut with Mango Sauce
Steamed Halibut with Romesco Sauce (Bill Yosses)