Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 - 32 oz Chilean sea bass fillet
- ½ oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon), plus extra to serve
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, to taste
- 12 oz carrots, peeled, cut into sticks
- 4 oz unsalted butter, divided
- 3 oz white miso paste
- 28 oz water
- 18 oz red new potatoes or baby gold, peeled and quartered
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- fresh chives, finely chopped, to garnish
- freshly ground rainbow peppercorns, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2469 kJ / 590 kcal
- 44 g
- 40 g
- 29 g
- 142 mg
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp