Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Twice Baked Cheese Soufflés (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 175 g cream 30%-40% M.F.
- 60 g onions, cut into pieces
- 1 bay leaf, dried
- ½ tsp nutmeg, ground
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs, large
- 30 g all purpose white flour
- 1 tbsp chives, fresh, chopped
- ¼ tsp white pepper, ground
- 115 g goat's cheese, peppered, divided (85 g, in pieces, 30 g crumbled)
- water, boiling
- per 1 portion
- 1471.3 kJ / 351.7 kcal
- 17.8 g
- 11.1 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.6 g
- 0.7 g
- 882.5 mg
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Andrew Fielke's prawn bisque with lemon myrtle
Pâté en croûte
Salmon Gravadlax with Buckwheat Blinis
Raised Game Pie
Individual Beef Wellingtons with Red Wine Jus
Duck and Pork Terrine