Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Biltmore Veal Fricassee
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz pearl onions, frozen
- 6 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground white pepper, to taste
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ oz brandy
- 16 oz veal stock
- 20 oz veal cutlets, cut into strips (1 in.)
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 lemon, sliced, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1527 kJ / 365 kcal
- 25 g
- 11 g
- 23 g
- 1 g