Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Biltmore Lavender and Tellicherry Pepper Osso Buco
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz veal shank, bone in (approx. 4 pieces)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 - 4 tsp Tellicherry cracked peppercorns, ground, divided
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz tomato paste
- 4 oz dry white wine
- 32 oz beef stock
- 1 tsp edible dried lavender, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- per 1 portion
- 2146 kJ / 513 kcal
- 76 g
- 12 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 1722 mg
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Flank steak with horseradish cream sauce
Grilled Tri-Tip with Creamed Spinach
Chicken and Pear Pie
Limoncello Sorbet with Mint and Basil
Cider-brined pork chops with apple dressing
Beef Pot Pies
Ruby kingfish with citrus yoghurt dressing