Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black Rice Risotto with Mixed Seafood
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 9 oz black rice, rinsed
- 8 oz squid rings, raw (approx. 8 tubes)
- 3 ½ oz dry white wine
- 16 oz fish stock
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 12 oz large shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined
- 4 oz red bell pepper, quartered, thinly sliced
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- ½ tsp paprika, to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1456 kJ / 348 kcal
- 19 g
- 38 g
- 12 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 850 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Pesto Pizza Dough
Almond Pulp Galette with Tomatoes
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble