Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Pork Cheeks in Red Wine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g red onions, cut in wedges
- 150 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- 70 g celery stalk, sliced (5 mm)
- 80 g red wine
- 4 pork cheeks (approx. 150 g each)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1300 g water (approx.), ensuring bags are completely covered with water (see tip)
- 30 g lemon juice (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2505 kJ / 598 kcal
- 33 g
- 5 g
- 48 g
- 2.4 g
Sous-vide rare beef steak with béarnaise sauce
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Salmon with Aromatics at 50°C
Sous-vide Rare Beef Steak with Béarnaise Sauce
Caramelised Onions (200 g)
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Slow-Cooked Pork Belly with Noodles and Chilli Sesame Sauce
Sous-vide Rare Fillet Steak with Herb Garlic Butter
2h 15 min
Sous-vide Chicken Ballotine with Red Pepper Sauce
2h 10 min
Browned Onions (200 g)
Sautéed Onions (300 g)