Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fillet with Rice, Almonds and Cranberries
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz basmati rice
- 27 oz water
- 8 oz coconut milk
- 8 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp dried ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 ½ oz salted butter, in pieces
- 3 ½ oz sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 oz dried cranberries
Sauce, Asparagus and Fillet
- 25 oz ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 10 fresh basil leaves, large
- 2 tsp salt, divided, plus extra to season, to taste
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered
- 1 whole beef tenderloin (approx. 30-40 oz)
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz salted butter, room temperature
- 9 oz asparagus, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 3962 kJ / 947 kcal
- 54 g
- 30 g
- 56 g
- Saturated fat
- 27 g
- 6 g
- 1566 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup