Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow Cooked Pork in Salsa Verde
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz pork meat, boneless, sinew free, cubed (1 in.)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 4 oz yellow onions, in thin wedges
- 26 oz salsa verde (canned or jarred), divided
- 4 oz canned green chilies, diced
- 1 ear of corn, cut into rounds (½ in.)
- lime, sliced, to garnish
- red onion, sliced, to garnish
- mini corn tortillas, grilled, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1180 kJ / 282 kcal
- 32 g
- 12 g
- 11 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 1157 mg
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Tunisian Beef Ribs
Chicken Fajita Soup
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash