Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 baby bok choy, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 whole fish, gutted, cleaned (approx. 24 oz)
- 2 tangerines, sliced, plus extra, halved and sliced, to garnish
- 2 green onions, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- ½ oz ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 dried red chilies, stems removed
- ½ oz sesame oil
- 2 tbsp fermented black bean paste
- 3 oz tangerine juice
- 22 oz water, divided
- chopped cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1046 kJ / 250 kcal
- 22 g
- 8 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 461 mg