Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti with Clams, Mushrooms and Artichokes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only, cleaned and dried (approx. 25 sprigs)
- 21 oz water
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 3 fresh baby artichokes, cut into quarters, outer spikes removed
- 24 oz small littleneck clams (soaked in 21 oz water with 1 tsp salt for 20-30 minutes)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ½ oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ½ - 16 oz spaghetti
- per 1 portion
- 1506 kJ / 360 kcal
- 14 g
- 61 g
- 6 g
- 4 g