Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nyonya Spice Paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g dried chillies, deseeded, soaked to soften
- 5 fresh red chillies, deseeded
- 250 g shallots
- 10 garlic cloves
- 6 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only
- 30 g fresh galangal (lengkuas), cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 20 g fresh ginger, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 1 torch lily, bud only, cut in quarters (optional)
- 25 g shrimp paste (belacan), toasted
- 150 g cooking oil
- 20 g sugar
- 15 g salt
- per 1 jar
- 3899 kJ / 932 kcal
- 11 g
- 58 g
- 77 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 9 g
- 3052 mg
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Tom Yum Paste
Homemade Pandan Kaya
Roti Canai (Roti Prata)
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Homemade chicken stock powder
Agar-Agar Gula Melaka (Palm Sugar Agar-Agar Jelly)