Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g cheddar cheese, mature, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g smoked salmon slices
- 1 cucumber, cut into slices
- 80 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 951.8 kJ / 226.6 kcal
- 16.8 g
- 3.6 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 777.1 mg
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
No potato salad
Almond chocolate mousse
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Prawn tacos with avocado lime sauce
Rise and shine cereal clusters
Dairy and grain free wraps
Cheesy pull-apart garlic bread
Fish pie with cauliflower mash