Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
No potato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 4 eggs
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into 1-2 cm florets
- 1 bunch radishes, cut into slices
- 3 stalks celery, cut into slices
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into slices
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 80 g red onion, cut into halves
- 250 g dill pickled cucumbers, cut into thirds (see Tips)
- 60 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 60 g sour cream
- 2 tsp mustard (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp baby pickled capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 - 3 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1263.8 kJ / 300.9 kcal
- 11.4 g
- 13 g
- 22.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.4 g
- 3.7 g
- 549.6 mg
Keto bread rolls
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Steamed cabbage rolls with spicy sauce
Keto lemon curd
Grab and go breakfast drink
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Rise and shine cereal clusters
Dairy and grain free wraps