Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into small florets (approx. 3 cm)
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- ½ red onion, cut into rings
- 100 g bacon, cut into cubes
- fresh chives or spring onions/shallots, finely sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 903.5 kJ / 215.1 kcal
- 15.7 g
- 4.4 g
- 14.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.1 g
- 1.6 g
- 1062.9 mg
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
No potato salad
Prosciutto and basil egg cups
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Strawberries and cream bites
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Mushrooms with pistachio butter