Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz dried lentils
- water, to soak
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dried ground ginger
- 14 ½ oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 20 oz water
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste, concentrated
- salt, to season, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 519 kJ / 124 kcal
- 6 g
- 17 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 196 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Tomato Tart Tatin
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)