Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz dried lentils
- 20 oz water, plus extra to soak
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dried ground ginger
- 14 ½ oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste, concentrated
- salt, to season, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 519 kJ / 124 kcal
- 6 g
- 17 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 196 mg
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus
White Bean Soup
Farro Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
Greek Lentils and Rice
Basic Black Beans