Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves only
- ½ oz fresh mixed herbs
- 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature, in pieces
- fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
crusty bread, to serve
or crackers, to serve
- per 1 Total recipe
- 3360 kJ / 803 kcal
- 15 g
- 14 g
- 78 g
- Saturated fat
- 44 g
- 3 g
- 922 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip
Dairy Free Tzatziki