Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz chicken livers, cleaned and trimmed
- 3 oz milk
- 6 oz shallots, halved
- 4 oz bacon, in pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ oz brandy
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- toast, buttered, to serve
- per 1 Total recipe
- 9171 kJ / 2192 kcal
- 103 g
- 36 g
- 178 g
- Saturated fat
- 78 g
- 6 g
- 3862 mg