Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz canola oil
- ½ oz fresh dill, leaves only
- ½ - 1 oz caster sugar, to taste
- ½ oz white wine vinegar
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Dijon mustard or other medium hot mustard
- 1 oz Bavarian style sweet mustard
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 8594 kJ / 2053 kcal
- 10 g
- 36 g
- 210 g
- 256 mg
- 3.2 g