Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz walnut halves or pieces
- ½ oz sesame seeds
- 10 ½ oz cooked beets, peeled, cut into pieces (approx. 1¼ in.)
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz stale bread, roughly torn (approx. 1 slice)
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, to drizzle
- per 1 portion
- 782 kJ / 187 kcal
- 4 g
- 10 g
- 16 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
Guacamole (TM5 Metric)
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Baked Crab Dip