Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz walnut halves or pieces
- ½ oz sesame seeds
- 10 ½ oz cooked beets, peeled, cut into pieces (approx. 1¼ in.)
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz stale bread, roughly torn (approx. 1 slice)
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil, to drizzle
- per 3 oz
- 666.4 kJ / 159.3 kcal
- 3.6 g
- 8.3 g
- 13.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 252.8 mg
Broccoli Salad (TM5 Metric)
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Kale Salad with Carrot and Ginger Dressing
Buckwheat and Butternut Squash Risotto
Baked Falafel with Jalapeño Tahini Sauce
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad