Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Janek's Chicken Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 100 g celeriac, peeled, cubed (2 cm)
- 100 g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 5 fresh porcini mushrooms, halved
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 sprigs lovage (optional)
- 1500 g water
- 100 g vermicelli, broken in pieces (3 cm)
- fresh dill leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1501.8 kJ / 358.9 kcal
- 42.6 g
- 26 g
- 8.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 2.8 g
- 722.1 mg
Mushroom Herb Parboiled Rice
Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Noodle Soup
Honey and Soy Cod with Rice and Vegetables
Chicken Soup with Egg and Lemon (Avgolemono)
1h 15 min
Chicken Mushroom Fajitas (TM6)
Beef Stew with Cauliflower Mash
Tomato Rice Balls
Meaballs with Tomato Sauce
Barley and Vegetable Egg Cocotte
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Stale Bread Lasagne