Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Soup with Egg and Lemon (Avgolemono)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 500 g chicken wings, skin on
- 100 g potatoes, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces (2 cm)
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp olive oil
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g white rice
- 1 medium egg
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1783 kJ / 424 kcal
- 25 g
- 25 g
- 24 g
- 3 g
Penne with Mussels
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Green bean bundles, potatoes and thyme butter
Turkey Breast with Creamy Potato Soup
Chicken with red peppers
Tomato basil chicken stew
Bamia (okra and meat stew)
Caldeirada (Fish Stew)
Chicken Broth with Bread Dumplings
Steamed Lamb with Vegetables