Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 30 oz water
- 12 oz sweet potatoes, cubed (1 in.)
- 11 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 60 oz water
- 1 tsp salt
Pan Frying Gnocchi
- 2 oz unsalted butter, divided
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, to fry, divided
- 10 fresh sage leaves, divided
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2983 kJ / 713 kcal
- 19 g
- 78 g
- 36 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 4 g
- 765 mg
Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Burgers
Mini Mushroom Galettes
Savory Butternut Squash Pies
Baked Mushroom Empanadas
Steamed Eggplant and Ricotta Lasagna
Cheesy Zucchini Pappardelle
Cauliflower Pockets and Red Cabbage Salad