Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tarragon Chicken Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 lemons, zest and juiced (2 oz divided)
- 20 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless, organic, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 ½ tsp dried tarragon, divided
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 60 oz water
- 2 Parmesan stock cubes
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 8 oz dried penne pasta
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut in halves
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, preserved (8 oz), drained, julienned
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- feta cheese, crumbled, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1519 kJ / 362 kcal
- 24 g
- 32 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 6 g
- 511 mg
Florentine Meatballs and Linguine
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Turkey, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Penne
Pineapple Chicken Malvani Curry
Chicken and Peach Flatbreads
Tuna with Penne Pasta