Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Peanut Crunch Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz peanuts, roasted and salted
- 2 oz fish sauce
oz soy sauce
or 3 oz tamari sauce
- 2 ½ oz rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
or 1 tbsp honey
- 1 in. fresh ginger
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 43 oz water
- 8 oz dried rice noodles, Thai
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, diced (½ in.)
- ½ red bell pepper, diced (½ in.)
- ½ iceberg lettuce head, shredded
- 2 mangoes, diced (½ in.)
- 4 - 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ - 2 bunches cilantro, chopped, to taste
- 15 - 20 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1686 kJ / 403 kcal
- 11 g
- 59 g
- 15 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto