Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz long-grain brown rice
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh dill fronds, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 8 oz water
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, hand torn
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1075 kJ / 257 kcal
- 6 g
- 35 g
- 11 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 2 g
- 707 mg
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
One Pot Ravioli Soup
Ratatouille with Pecorino
Mediterranean Chopped Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Mushroom and Feta Strudel with Spinach
Red Mole Chicken Enchiladas