Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ brown onion (approx. 75 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g pancetta, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 1 carrot, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g zucchini, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Parmesan cheese, shaved for garnishing (optional)
- 6 slices crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1487.6 kJ / 354.2 kcal
- 21.3 g
- 35.2 g
- 10.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 12 g
- 1261.6 mg