Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra sprigs, to garnish
- 5 oz thick cut bacon, halved
- 5 oz cremini mushrooms
- 25 oz water
- 24 oz baby red potatoes, quartered
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 cod fillets (approx. 5-7 oz ea.)
- per 1 portion
- 1678 kJ / 401 kcal
- 36 g
- 29 g
- 15 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp