Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod with Crispy Bacon and Parsley Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra sprigs, to garnish
- 5 oz thick cut bacon, halved
- 5 oz cremini mushrooms
- 25 oz water
- 24 oz baby red potatoes, quartered
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 cod fillets (approx. 5-7 oz ea.)
- per 1 portion
- 1678 kJ / 401 kcal
- 36 g
- 29 g
- 15 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado